All Orders Ship On Wednesday
Teeth whitening is a bleaching process that lightens teeth discolorations. Here at Flavor Beauty Bar we use products made exclusively in the USA.
Why choose us?
- We offer treatments with products that are 100% Natural, Organic, Vegan and Kosher Certified.
- We use a cool light, so you will not experience any heat damage to your teeth.
- Each treatment is custom to the client and their needs.
- We protect your gums to prevent irritation.
- We use an after treatment to lock in the whitening and help prevent future stains.
- All products we use are gentle and do not cause sensitivity.
- We can get your teeth 2-12 shades whiter
Compared to other treatments
Zoom Whitening – With this procedure you will get amazing results. This procedure may cause heat damage, sensitivity and is a lot more expensive.
Whitening trays/kits – They work! But they aren’t custom to your needs, and your teeth are left exposed so the results will not last (your teeth will stain easily).
White Strips – Minimal results, not custom, and expensive.
Who can get the treatment?
Anyone with healthy gums and teeth. We only treat surface stains, you will need to see a dentist to treat inside stains.
We can not treat people with the following conditions:
- Root canal on front teeth
- Tooth Decay
- Inflamed gums
- Cavities on front teeth
- We can not whiten dentures or partial dentures
We can treat people with the following dental restorations:
- Crowns / Veneers
Before your appointment
- Brush your teeth the morning before your visit and after any meals. Try to discontinue brushing 2 hours before your appointment.
- Avoid flossing 2-3 days prior to your appointment.
- Please allow 30 days for tissues to heal from oral surgery or extractions.
- Teeth will continue to whiten for 24 hours.
- You may see white spots on your gums or teeth, but it will go away within 48 hours.
- Do not brush your teeth or use mouthwash for 24 hours.
- If you have sensitivity rub Sensodyne or Pronamal on your teeth.
- No smoking
- You can eat and drink right after the procedure, but make sure you rinse your mouth with warm water after.
- Hot/Cold dark drinks
- Hot cold dark food
- Red wine
- Concord grapes
Can I get my teeth whitened if I’m pregnant?
Yes, but you can only get the vegan non peroxide treatment.
What is the age minimum?
The minimum age is 12 years old with our vegan non peroxide gel and 16 years old with our regular peroxide pens.
How long will the results last?
3-6 months depending on lifestyle, hygiene, oral habits and teeth structure.
How many sessions will I need?
Only one session is needed. If you have heavy staining, another appointment will be recommended in 4 weeks if no sensitivity occurs.
How often can I get the procedure?
You can get your teeth whitened every 3-4 months . To keep your enamel safe, you can get a maximum of 2 procedures during this time.
How much of a difference will you see?
Your teeth should get 2-12 shades whiter. Although we use very effective high-quality gels, we can not guarantee or predict results because everyone’s teeth structure is different.
Does it hurt?
No, if you already have sensitivity, this will not make your teeth more sensitive.